Thursday, March 16, 2006

Magazine of the Week #11-and-a-half

"I'm definitely not going to have plastic surgery. I think it's a sickness."
- Jerry Hall

Since you were all so good about Magazine of the Week #11, here's an extra treat, an "11-and-a-half". Its the March 1985 issue of VANITY FAIR, with a great JERRY HALL cover, photographed by ANNIE LEIBOVITZ.


Not only does this somehow seem to tie in with "Magazine of the Week #11", it also seems to tie in with Jerry's remarks the other day where she was quoted as saying, "I'm definitely not going to have plastic surgery. I think it's a sickness. I see people who have had work done and I don't even recognise them! They're like monsters! Scary!" See story here.

















The cover story is "From Rags To Rio, the Jerry Hall memoirs, written with Christopher Hemphill". There's a nice photo of Jerry and "the littlest Jagger", ELIZABETH SCARLETT, who, as Jerry reveals, MICK calls "Sausage". (And apparently Annie likes to take photos that show off Jerry's hair!)

2 comments:

Mone said...

Jerry is such a beautifull woman...
As you show those magazines I start to realise that time goes by...

Culpa Direct said...

Yes, its hard to believe that was 21 years ago!