Friday, April 06, 2007

Elton John, part 6


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yet another ELTON JOHN post. I had forgotten about this one - I downloaded it a year or so ago, and of course I don't remember from where. I wish I did, because as I recall they had a pretty nice description of it.

This one really is cool - its a children's sing-along LP called "Pinball Wizard and Other Elton John Hits", by THE WILD HONEY SINGERS. For each song, a friendly female voice invites us to read along while she speaks the lyrics with a spacey guitar accompaniment. Then we're told to sing along and the band kicks in. The spoken-word tracks are hilarious, particularly "Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word".

Here's the link:

www.gigasize.com/get.php/1116379/Pinball_Wizard.rar

1-2 Your Song
3-4 Pinball Wizard
5-6 Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
7-8 The Greatest Discovery
9-10 Don't Go Breaking My Heart
11-12 Friends

(There are two tracks for each song - first the spoken-word reading, then the full-band treatment).

And thanks to the original uploader!

No comments: