Friday, February 10, 2006

9 NOITULOVER

Here's another one that I've had for a while and don't remember where I got it. This is for all of you "Paul-Is-Dead"-fans - "Revolution 9" backwards. Now you can easily hear all of those "turn me on dead man"s and other hidden messages to help you determine whether or not Paul is really dead without ruining your turntable.

And I really hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes by posting this - I know that someone went to the trouble of creating and posting this, and if anyone can tell me where it originated I'd be glad to give credit and post a link. (Nice work, whoever you are!)

It starts off with the normal "can you take me back" bit, and then goes to the backward "Revolution 9", from the end to the beginning:

REVOLUTION 9 (BACKWARDS)

No comments: