Tuesday, December 19, 2006

One year ago today

Yes, today is the one-year anniversary of this blog.

In a way, its hard to believe I've been at it for a whole year now. A lot of music blogs have come and gone this year, and when I started, I wasn't even sure I'd last a month, and here I am, more than 400 posts later.

Its been a great year, and I've really enjoyed being here. I've "met" some of the nicest and most interesting people, from around the world, that I could ever hope to meet. And I've been sent some wonderful emails, audio, video, and photos. So I'd like to say that I'm glad to have this opportunity, and I'm glad that folks have been enjoying "Culpa Direct". And I thank you all.

And here's a quick flashback, a re-posting of the first track I posted, one year ago today, MICK JAGGER singing "Too Many Cooks":

TOO MANY COOKS

And to complete the picture, here's a link to that first post:

CULPA'S FIRST POST - 12/19/05

And stay tuned, there's plenty more to come......

No comments: