Wednesday, April 01, 2020

April Fool's Month

Culpa's Dipsy Doodle Diary 4/1/20:

So it's April Fool's Day, now the official start of April Fool's Month. Brings to mind John Entwistle singing "everybody takes me for a fool, it's so uncool".  Been spending a lot of time indoors lately; as I consider the impending day that the comics page catches up with current events, I can't help but notice how badly these windows need to be cleaned.

Here's Entwistle's "I Found Out" from his classic 1972 Whistle Rymes LP.  "I'll find out tomorrow, I've been led up the path again..."




                             
                                                                                                                                                                                       



No comments: