Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Ain't Too Proud To Bleg










Speaking of LEON RUSSELL.....

2006 has certainly been The Year Of The Music Blog. I never could have imagined that so much great music would be shared like this. All the different live shows, outtakes, and rare and obscure stuff that have turned up this past year is just mind-boggling.

But there's one classic LP that has never been released on CD that I think has been conspicuous by its absence - Leon Russell's 1976 release "The Wedding Album". I never did get a copy of this when it was available on vinyl, and with all the blogs and 'boards these days, I was sure I would run into it somewhere, at some point, in some format, but as yet, no luck.

So since I've become completely spoiled with all these music downloads, I have to ask - does anyone out there have a copy? I'd love to post the MP3s here. Please let me know - you can either post a comment to this posting, or email me at culpadirect@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance!

No comments: